Lifescouts: Music

It was Music Month on Lifescouts and there were lots of badges to collect. I don't think I'll get many because they are mostly instrument badges, but let's see!

Clarinet Badge
I can play the clarinet! I started when I was... about 9 but stopped when I was 16. I got to Grade 3 with it. I did enjoy playing, in the orchestra and the school wind band (nerd alert!), but I wasn't too good at doing any practice.

Piano Badge
I tried to learn to play the piano when I was about 14 but, again, I didn't practice enough. Oh yeah, the teacher that was teaching me just stopped turning up! Which was nice... so yeah I can play like one song on the piano.

Concert Badge
I've been to a few concerts in my time, and there is just something magical about the shared experience at a concert. So, I've seen:
  • Spice Girls
  • Steps
  • Busted (with McFly supporting)
  • Girls Aloud
  • Westlife (twice)
  • Kanye West
  • Stereophonics
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Darren Criss
  • Take That
  • Robbie Williams
  • S Club 7
Karaoke Badge
So I haven't done 'proper' karaoke, like in a karaoke bar, but I can do a mean rendition of Beyoncé's Crazy in Love on SingStar. Wuh-oh wuh-oh wuh-oh oh no no!

So that's Music. Not many but quality over quantity... *shifty look at my concert history*






No comments on "Lifescouts: Music"

Leave a Reply