Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish blog.

This week's topic:
Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character
I am going to reword this as Top Ten Characters I do crush on even though they are unfortunately fictional. Because that is a more accurate title for this category, let's be honest.

Presented with the name of an actor close(ish) to what I imagine, not necessary who should play the part.
  • Étienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss. He's American, but with a British accent, and can speak French. I mean... (Face claim: Alex Pettyfer)
  • Tobias 'Four' Eaton from Divergent. One of those strong, silent types, that would go above and beyond for you *swoon* (Face claim: Zac Efron with the buzz cut à la The Lucky One)
  • Augustus Waters from The Fault in our Stars. He'd be the guy who makes you think, and hooks you with his turn of phrase. Also tragic... (Face claim: Ben Barnes with Harry Styles hair)
  • Ronald Weasley from Harry Potter. Ron's always been my favourite. The funny guy who just makes you laugh all the time, even if his jealousy issues could cause problems... (Face claim: Eddie Redmayne)
  • Alex Kylar from Angel. Secretive, slightly unknowable, intriguing, brooding. (Face claim: Jeremy Sumpter) 
  • Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter. He's the older guy in the top year that everyone and their dog would crush on. Guys want to be him, girls want to be with him. (Face claim: Robert Pattinson but a bit softer)
  • Finnick Odair from the Hunger Games. Initially you'd be crushing on him from a purely aesthetic view point but then it would become more than that once you hear his story. (Face claim: Hunter Parrish)
  • Edward Cullen from Twilight. No judgment please, but he is very pretty. Regardless of his stalkeresque tendencies and vampirey-ness. He's pretty. (Face claim: Robert Pattinson)
  • Darcy from P&P and Bridget Jone's Diary. I consider them essentially the same character, and both are lovely. (Face claim: Colin Firth, who else?)
  • Alex Rider from Stormbreaker. Not so much a crush now, but one from when I was younger... (Face claim: Alex Pettyfer)
There you go. This was a good topic this week, but surprisingly hard! Let me know below who's in your top ten and if you agree with the face claims.

8 comments on "Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character"

  1. Great choices! Ron made our list too. It's so cute that you made your own fan casting :). My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ron. He was underappreciated right up until the last book. And while I loved Rupert Grint's portrayal, he doesn't look enough like Ron for me.

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I find it so funny that I have seen Ron on a bunch of lists. I can't say I ever had a crush on him. I'm still torn up about not having room for St. Clair on my list.

    My Teaser and Top Ten Tuesday
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was a puddle of goo on the floor after reading AatFK. There was no way St. Clair wasn't going on my list! And as for Ron, I love a guy who can make me laugh.

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. I want you to know that I just imagined Cedric Diggory walking around Hogwarts with a lovesick pack of dogs following him. HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I have accomplished my goal then! Lol!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I totally forgot Etienne! I would of totally added him to my list! NEW FOLLOWER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure I agree totally with your list. We had some in common! New follower!
    Deidra @ Simply Books.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete